I worked for them for a few weeks just complete drama..everyone talks about everybody like were back in high school...

they don't clean well.. especially when in a hurry, that's the way i was trained and that's the way they normally clean lol.. Management are very rude and heartless.. I would definitely stay away from this company..

Just a rude and dirty company all together. They will charge elderly customers more since i guess they really don't say anything about it. I only wish their customers knew this.

They have very loyal customers who have no idea they are being ripped off completely.Half the time they don't use actual cleaning supplies because management is to cheap to provide them so all products are very watered down.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at The Cleaning Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Cleaning Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy work, poor quality of work, attitudes and poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Molly Maid. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Cleaning Authority and the cleaning authority cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments