This is the worst cleaning service I've EVER used.For your first 2 cleanings they send great people to clean your home, After that they send the worst-I went behind them and pointed out what was wrong-which they did fix.

The next time they sent different people-with different issues. I gave them 1 more chance but even worse! Who needs a cleaning service you have to go behind to check everything? They can't even dust properly!

I would not recommend them to anyone.I don't even think they're products are environmentally safe-as they claim !

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more