This franchisee told me what I wanted to hear to get me to sign up with their service.After repeated training by MYSELF on how to treat the items in my home, his team damaged something and he refused to reimburse us, even called me a liar even when I saw his maid cause the damage and tried to stop her.

I sent him photos and when I called to discuss he yelled at me and was so unprofessional and mean I was shaking when I hung up with him. I've never been spoken to in this manner by someone I was paying to do a job. We paid more for a less clean house (left trash in trashcans, neglected to dust areas, left their half-drunk water bottles on my kitchen counter, kitchen counters and sink area never wiped down, etc.), plus we have hundreds in damage we will now have to pay for. And don't think you can complain to anyone.

The franchisee is their own boss, the Corporate office is practically impossible to contact and when you do, they promise to call you to discuss and never do. They protect their franchisees and the customer is left with no recourse other than small claims court and leaving bad reviews like this to warn others.

Other minor complaints: there is supposed to be an English speaker in every crew - wasn't!

They would break minor things, not tell you about it, and throw them away before you realized it.When a supervisor came to inspect damage she only spoke Spanish to the maids, which was very disrespectful as I had no idea what she was saying about me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at The Cleaning Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Cleaning Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of work, poor customer service and damage. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Molly Maid. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Cleaning Authority and the cleaning authority house cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments