I hired the Cleaning Authority of Mt Prospect Il and they cleaned alright- they cleaned me out of $2100 in cash & gift cards...The owner, Mike, also has a theft crime against him in the next town-Buffalo Grove.

I made a Police report and the employee in question has made 3 appts, yet, never shows up at the Police station. She is no-where to be found and the owner is creepy and useless besides a liar.. DON'T ever use this company. Nothing but thieves and the owner is just as bad.

It's a lot of money to be out-my daughter had just graduated from high school and the cash and gift cards belong to her..

It is very sad..I can only hope that what goes around comes around.

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Owner.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Gross and unprofessional-Ann Arbor, MI The Cleaning Authority "I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more