Have to remind them to wash hands in between jobs, ie, bathrooms to kitchen to bedroom.Trying to tell them to control cross contamination.Have to remind them to dust.Dusted the tops of doorways & dust fell on the table & they did not clean it up.They won't clean the upper tiles in my BR, can't reach.I tell them to bring a telescpoic cleaner brush/scraper to reach, but they don't.I hate the vinegar cleaner, but they claim their boss won't spend money on other cleaners.So every other week, my house smells like it is being marinated.If they break something, they sure don't tell me, I have to find out later, couch leg broken.

They just have to tell me.Nothing serious, but still.Stay while they clean so if they miss something or you see them doing something wrong, you are there to comment/advise/correct.

Fair job but to expensive.They work hard, but this is certainly not a long term career for them.

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

This company is a complete joke.These girls work hard for their money and their boss is a complete ***hole.

The one girl that was at my house was telling me that her boss yelled at her for calling off because her son was sick in the summer. What kind of boss treats his employees this way? And another girl (excellent cleaner.

ALWAYS HAPPY WITH SERVICE) was out due to family issues and treated her differently.Excellent service HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, United States #1105250

Same thing on the other side of the state (Exton). Franchise owners are business owner wannabees. No skills at managing a business and certainly have no knowledge on how to treat people.

to Freeda Slave #1105734

That is true!(coming from a former worker).

The treatment was awful! I have never worked for such a rude person in my LIFE! I also agree with the top person.

If there were any emergencies whether it be with family or personal it didn't matter!total bs!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #934759

I used to work for TCA for 5 years.I enjoyed the job for the most part.

I worked hard and as a long time employee found that I was given the worst houses to cleaned and I as well was cleaning 5-6 houses daily to make up the slack for the teams that couldn't do their job. I was treated poorly by the owner and had to move on. I was sad that my time with them ended that way but it was the best decision of my life. The company overall offers a wonderful and detailed service.

It just depends on the employees that either do their job or they don't and the amount of work load given.The owner and manager are a joke and don't know the first thing about running a business or customer service.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #693844

I am firing them today due to the same experience.My kitchen floor isn't even swept with a broom and my tubs and showers are not wiped out.

They also left a bag of garbage on my front door step.All of this even after I called to complain and was told quality control would visit.

I USED TO BE HAPPY WITH MY CLEANING SERVICE THEY WERE TRUSTWORTHY...UNTIL THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT IN WHICH I NEEDED SURGERY, I HAD THEM OUT EVERY WEEK FOR AWHILE....

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE UNTIL NOW OR I WOULD'VE POSTED SOONER.(LIKE 4 YEARS AGO)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL!!!!DON'T LEAVE VALUABLES OUT, LIKE I MISTAKENLY DID WITH MY WEDDING RINGS AND GOLD CHAIN.

I NEVER SAW THEM AGAIN! WHEN THE MANAGER WAS NOTIFIED, AND POLICE CALLED...FOUND OUT THE PERSON WHO CLEANED MY HOUSE QUIT THE DAY AFTER BEING AT MY HOME. THEY NEVER FOUND HER, MY RINGS OR MY NECKLACE....ALSO FOUND OUT FROM THE DETECTIVE THAT SHE WAS "WANTED FOR A SIMILAR THEFT IN A NEIGHBORING BORO".

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE INSURED AND BONDED, BUT THE OWNER NEVER CALLED ME BACK ABOUT RESTITUTION ON ANY OF THIS...I'M STILL STEWING AFTER 4 YEARS...NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

If this is even legit why don't you call the office and ask to speak to the owner.I will be glad to address any of the issues you have posted on this site.

We pride ourselves on excellent customers service, and will take care of any problem you have.As for the disgruntled employees that have also post untruths, good luck in all your future endevors.

I worked for the claning authoiryt in bridgeville for 3 years and thought they were a great company.They checked my background and the poeple that worked there were all very nice.

The ones here complaining were probably the same people that they fired for not doing their job. Guess what it's hard work and sometimes people say things in the office to just blow off steam. The people I worked with all liked their customers and were upset when they were not cleaning them or if they had to call off and miss a day. I also know for a fact that they run an instant criminal check the seconf you hand them your appliation.

These people need to get a life and go work somewhere else!!!!!I also never heard of cleaning with water in the three years I was there unless the customer requested that we only use water some reason.

The cleaning authority is a joke. I was hired and my first house they told me to LIE to the customer and tell them that I was brought in from another cleaning group. not that i was training. why? Everyone has to start somewhere, who cares if the customer watches u. THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO NO QUESTIONS ASKED, ITS THEIR HOUSE!!!!! MAYBE IF THEY WOULD HAVE DONE A PROPER BACKGROUND CHECK INSTEAD OF HIRING ME ON THE SPOT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM. not that I'm untrustworthy because I am very honest & far from a thief but still-the cleaning authority isn't a company Id trust. Not in the Pittsburgh/Washington area.

& how are you gona charge people to clean your house with WATER when you should be using chemicals in the kitchen? Ive never washed the kitchen Concords with water, Ive always used fantastic. they dont use any type of wood polish....THEY USE FEATHER DUSTERS. if you ask me-its a rip off. Id NEVER EVER work for that company again.

oh...and not to mention how they *** about where they have to work that day after they get their binders with the names of the houses they have to go to. I'm sorry but when you get your daily list the words "AHHH I DONT WANA GO TO THE HOUSE THAT SMELLS LIKE CAT *** TODAY" should come out of their mouths. & its not just one team, ITS ALL THE CLEANERS WHO KNOW ABOUT IT. & honestly....when I heard my boss LAUGHING about it-I knew that was it for me. People dont deserve to be disrespected like that in general-let alone...

people these days have NO respect and no professionalism.

You never clean that many houses.During my training they told me you never did more than 4 houses.

& we didnt. Extensive background check my ***!!!

they hired people on the spot or an hour later.Thats some "extensive" background check.