Jack Reynolds is literally one of the worst people I've ever met in my life. He is rude, unapologetic, and downright crazy.

I worked for him for a little over a month and was recently terminated two weeks before Christmas. I was never trained properly, and was always treated like complete *** by my coworkers. They would talk about me in Spanish, and I never knew what was being said. My supervisor Maggie would even do the same thing.

She spoke English, but rarely ever spoke to me. I think Jack prefers to have Hispanics working for him, which I believe is extremely discriminating. When you start, you're supposed to watch a training video. I asked for the video, and was told that they didn't have one in English.

I was at a disadvantage from the start and Jack did not try to help what so ever. The last time I spoke to him, he called right after I got home from work, and at first acted like my asthma was the reason why I could no longer work there. He then started yelling at me that I was just really really bad at the job and hung up on me. I worked my butt off and tried my hardest but there's only so much you can do when they don't even offer proper training, and when you have a boss who shouldn't even be running a business because he's in the middle of a nervous breakdown every day.

I was let go, yet they still have a girl there who left her bloody pad on someone's dining room table and covered it up with a towel once the supervisor showed up to inspect. This business is JOKE. I honestly felt bad for the people who were giving this man any money.

My advise is to stay far far away from the cleaning authority in ft worth. You won't regret it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of the cleaning authority customer care. The Cleaning Authority needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the cleaning authority customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Cleaning Authority. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Molly Maid.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1266056

You still looking for a job??? We work at night cleaning business no homes and no Spanish.

s.maust83 @gmail.com. Probably get you hired ASAP! I know we need to full one spot at one account I'm at and there is loads of more work I'm sure.

No joke or B.S. let me know and I will point you where you need to go