Warning!!!Do not use this company!!!

I had small items over time turn up missing. My father's ring, which is the only thing I got after he died, was taken out of my dresser drawer. The manager, during his sale pitch, had assured me they would know who did it because they pre-assign rooms. When I discussed this with him, he denied any wrong doing and refused to make amends despite the fact they are "bonded".

On occasion they sent a crew that was unfamiliar with how I expected my house to be cleaned and would have to call the manager to have them return. Those crews often had smokers and they would go outside and smoke but they would REEK of smoke and I could smell it when I got home. I have had numerous small items broken, such as antique Mexican candlestick holders. Have had them for years, through young kids and were never broken until this bunch came in.

The final straw….yes I was VERY patient with these people….I came home and got the mail.

Hanging from my front door were the keys to my house!!!Manager didn't say anything and was "quite surprised" I would consider not doing business with them.

Please BEWARE!!!

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

We strive for satisfied customers. Are we human? Yes. Do we make mistakes? Yes. Will we correct them if you let us know about them? Absolutely!! I have never had a male manager in my office. Allegations of theft are taken very seriously and I would ask that you contact me and your local police department so that we could work together to investigate these allegations.

I do have some employees who smoke - however, I have never (in eight years now) had a customer complain that they could smell smoke from our employees in their home after the cleaners left.

I have not have a customer who terminated our service with this list of issues. I tried to determine who this pissed consumer might be so I could call you personally. I have been unable to even guess. If this is a real customer (or former customer) of my office, please call me. I would love the opportunity to hear from you and work with you to resolve an issues.

David