For the second (a last time) I came home to find my rescued greyhound injured after The Cleaning Authority was here. The first time cost me $400 in vet bills! I believe that whoever was here this time had some fun, chasing my dog around the house with the vaccum, truly uncalled for, more so because I've explained that he is a "broken leg", having broken his leg on the track 10 months ago!

And, after looking around my house I found surfaces barely dusted and items not moved, just dusted around. The floors looked somewhat clean but a damp rag brought up dirt in the front tiled hallway.

Needless to say, The Cleaning Authority is done!

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Nitra, Nitra, Slovakia #21174

The cleaning authority in huntington beach location is untrusted. Very messy service.

Zerorez and the bleached carpet Zerorez "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..." Read more TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more The Cleaning Authority - WORST HOME CLEANING SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD!!! The Cleaning Authority "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more