After three attempts they still cannot seem to get it together. I've had three teams and none of them seem to be able to keep it together and get the house clean. Missed rooms, filthy floors even after they have cleaned. It's gross!

They wouldn't clean under a mat unless you picked it up and moved it for them, really?!?!

Photo was after a clean before mopped floor was dry:

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at The Cleaning Authority and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Cleaning Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Molly Maid. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Cleaning Authority and the cleaning authority cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more Zerorez and the bleached carpet Zerorez "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more