I was a new customer and they did not show up for my appointment.I left work early so I could meet them for my first cleaning.

Unfortunately my time was wasted. I called and left a message and did not receive a call back. I called again and the person said she would send a message to the office. Again, no response.

I called one last time and the person said she had no idea what happened.

I would think that a company with new owners would take special care of new customers so they continue their service and give positive feedback.I do not recommend this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "no show" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Cleaning Authority. The most disappointing about the cleaning authority customer care at The Cleaning Authority was no show for appointment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Molly Maid that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about The Cleaning Authority.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare The Cleaning Authority to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments