Dexter, Michigan

I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much cleaner".(yet, dirt prints swirled into streaks on floors...really??) They closed their statement with, "we will not be coming out in 2 weeks to clean your house---good luck with your next service".

Wow. Glad I took pics as I didn't feel they would take a homeowner's word for it; that's how uncomfortable I felt with their services and response to handle the situation. Wish I posted pics of 2 dif't toilets that were not considered part of the general cleaning. My whole issue is I don't want to pay for a service that cleans like my kids would do.

Unbelievable they take your money for this.

Review about: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

I liked: Low cost.

I didn't like: Customer service, Attitudes, Poor quality of work, Poor customer service, Sloppy work.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more Crystal Clean Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more