Dexter, Michigan

I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much cleaner".(yet, dirt prints swirled into streaks on floors...really??) They closed their statement with, "we will not be coming out in 2 weeks to clean your house---good luck with your next service".

Related: The Cleaning Authority - No Cleaning Done!

Wow. Glad I took pics as I didn't feel they would take a homeowner's word for it; that's how uncomfortable I felt with their services and response to handle the situation. Wish I posted pics of 2 dif't toilets that were not considered part of the general cleaning. My whole issue is I don't want to pay for a service that cleans like my kids would do.

Unbelievable they take your money for this.

Review about: House Cleaning.

I liked: Low cost.

I didn't like: Customer service, Attitudes, Poor quality of work, Poor customer service, Sloppy work.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Delta Sonic Car Wash - Car Damage Delta Sonic Car Wash "On November 25th, I went to Delta Sonic to get a car wash and an interior cleaning. I went through the car wash and then gave them the vehicle to..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Crystal Clean Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more