I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much cleaner".(yet, dirt prints swirled into streaks on floors...really??) They closed their statement with, "we will not be coming out in 2 weeks to clean your house---good luck with your next service".
Wow. Glad I took pics as I didn't feel they would take a homeowner's word for it; that's how uncomfortable I felt with their services and response to handle the situation. Wish I posted pics of 2 dif't toilets that were not considered part of the general cleaning. My whole issue is I don't want to pay for a service that cleans like my kids would do.
Unbelievable they take your money for this.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Low cost
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor quality of work
- Poor customer service
- Sloppy work
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- House Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Justus Cleaning Services,LLC makes a fraudulent statement on their facebook that Steven Monk, Director of Operations, certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when in fact it was..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business. Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."