Dexter, Michigan

I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much cleaner".(yet, dirt prints swirled into streaks on floors...really??) They closed their statement with, "we will not be coming out in 2 weeks to clean your house---good luck with your next service".

Wow. Glad I took pics as I didn't feel they would take a homeowner's word for it; that's how uncomfortable I felt with their services and response to handle the situation. Wish I posted pics of 2 dif't toilets that were not considered part of the general cleaning. My whole issue is I don't want to pay for a service that cleans like my kids would do.

Unbelievable they take your money for this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of the cleaning authority cleaning service from The Cleaning Authority and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Cleaning Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, attitudes, poor quality of work and poor customer service. Author liked the most low cost. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Molly Maid. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Cleaning Authority for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Cleaning Authority?

Comments