I have used the Cleaning Authority for many years. I have dealt with a number of franchise owners. I have never had an issue that was not resolved until last November. All previous issues were service related.

In November 2017 I discovered some items missing from my home and I knew who took them. I made a police report and contacted the Cleaning Authority about this.

Even though they did cooperate with the investigation there was no actual proof that their employee was involved. I knew who and when it happened because the person I suspected was very sly and wouldn't look at me when he was in my home. But of course I had no actual proof. For this reason the owner would not put in an insurance claim. Although I was very upset I had no recourse. I let it pass. My mistake, but I did make sure I put everything away in a safe secure place when the service was scheduled. Since then, in the last couple of months, I am missing money and a figurine. I contacted the owner and he was very apologetic but once again I could not prove anything. He did tell me that during the time of my recent issues, 3 of the employees that serviced my home had left his employ. I canceled the service!!!!

He was nice and offered me 2 free cleanings if I came back.

My losses are over $8000.00 and that is what he offers. He should have done the right thing and put in an insurance claim with the first episode.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cleaning Authority Cleaning Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments