I contacted the Cleaning Authority to come to my home for a review of what needed to be done and a quote. I spent a lot of time going over my home with the representative, Ryan Johnson.

He told me that he would send a quote the next day. I never received the quote. I contacted him at 9:00 a.m., and he told me that he would send it right away. By 3:00 p.m., I never received the quote.

When I finally contacted him, he made some excuse about the internet service. I asked him for the quote over the phone.

It was ridiculously high, especially since I do all of my own furniture. If I have to call numerous times to obtain a quote, which is outrageously high, I cannot even imagine what the actual service would be like.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of the cleaning authority customer care. The Cleaning Authority needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the cleaning authority customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Cleaning Authority. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Molly Maid.

Comments