The Cleaning Authority Unreliable - Billerica MA
Unreliable 'cleaner'.They don't show up when scheduled.
They don't follow-up when they fail to show. They had no problem showing up as scheduled for the first couple of big cleans which cost more money, but upon moving onto regular bi-weekly cleans after that which paid less per their fee schedule, apparently they are not as customer focused. On first occurance of failure to show, I called business and was assured it wouldn't happen again, and that they would call in advance of each visit. They never called in advance of any subsequent visit, and two appointments later 'forgot' to show again.
As of this past Monday 11/26/07 when they last failed to show, never followed up to apologize or re-schedule.
We're DONE with this lousy sub-par 'cleaning' company that forgets to lock your door on the way out -- on those rare occasions when they do show.review #107948
You may also like
- "myself my parents who are older and other friends and family hired him and he only has shown up 2-3 times this season. My 67 year old father has been..."
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."